Wednesday, September 28, 2011

TIRED !

i cant believe how incredibly tired i am .. and people would say that i have good reason to be tired . 4 kids , work , house work . it is tired . but i feel like it shouldn't really be an excuse right now . maybe its all from my pregnancy . going to bed early , waking up 2 times a night to pee , waking up late ! .. and taking a morning nap ! . while i am here at home on my days off i really don't do anything to make me tired . i think that i need to revamp my current lifestyle .
a makeover is always a good thing . i also need to get out of this tired mom funk that i am in .
i don't know how well this will go over tomorrow when i am tired out of my wits . but for now i will try and clean and de clutter my living room /kitchen area . thats it for now wish me luck ! . LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment