Thursday, September 22, 2011

SHE SAID WHAT ?!?!

so while going through y facebook this morning , something came to my intrest . my cousin who lives in the city wrote " kids on leashes is weird , why not control your child " .
i found this to be very interesting as she only has one child . a 6 year old .
I on the other hand have 4 with one on the way . my sister who lives in the city as well , put her daughter on a " Leash " . only because her daughter had this habit of running on the road , and instead of always running after her , and yelling around like an idiot , she choose the leash . which wasn't really a leash . it was a puppy dog backpack , with a tether on the top . so the parent could hang on to it .
Now , here i am . i do not live in the city , i live on a secluded Indian reservation . with low amounts of traffic and strangers . and i have considered buying one myself ! . my two year old likes to run on the road when we go out for family walks . all the while im trying to manage him AND push a stroller . i am good at multi tasking , but only to some sort of degree .
another thing that bothered me is how much a mom of only ONE or TWO . can judge another mother . i have FOUR . very energetic children . who keep me on my toes all the time ! . i will admit to being lazy and taking a step back while we are at home . when ever we leave the house im on my A GAME . always watching , stressing and just feeling overwhelmed . all the while a Mom of one or two feels its safe to judge me , telling me to watch my kids , well mother of one . until you have four kids walking around getting into things , running for the road . you can say something . till then keep your mouth shut ! .

No comments:

Post a Comment