Thursday, September 8, 2011

INTRODUCTIONS !..

i am 25 years old , and a mother of 4 with one on the way ! . ella is my only girl , she is 9 ! . Nikolai is my oldest son , he is days away from turning 6 . Malakai is my special little baby , he is 3 and full of energy . Maxim is my happy 15 month old . he is the baby , for now .
Growing up i wanted to be a SUPER MOM ! . have a super clean house . that is just so spotless and just beautiful to look at . i also wanted to Cook fabulous meals Night after night . Pack Spectacular lunches for my Well behaved children . i wanted to look fabulous every day . i wanted to wake up take a shower , get made up . and just always be SUPER POSITIVE and happy .
but now my definition of a SUPER MOM .. is being a LAZY MOM . lol
I sleep in until about 7:30 . get my kids ready for school in a rush . cold cereal is what they eat after getting dressed . almost like a super model in a fashion show . lol .
my kids leave the house and im pretty relieved we made it ! . i turn the tv on for the babies and its usually set to cartoons for the rest of the day . while my babies are busy snacking and watching tv . i will tidy the kitchen . do dishes . and then throw a load of laundry in the wash . when i am done with that . i kick my kids off the TV . and tune into THE VIEW . but i only watch for the first twenty minutes to watch the Hot topics . i go on facebook for the remainder of the afternoon . folding laundry and just not putting any of the clothes away ! . then i get ready for work . i work from 3-9pm or 4-pm . sometimes 12-9pm . it changes . i am a cashier at our local grocery store .
I like working i am a people person . and i don't mind it . its a job . in our town they are VERY hard to come by .
i dont know how often i will blog . but its a start !! . lol .


No comments:

Post a Comment